birthday in bahrain

Posted: Saturday, March 13, 2010 by shibs in
0

Well after a certain age, you aren’t sure if partying gets really annoying, or if you are getting too old for all those, or if you are the people you want to share your birthday are miles apart, or the feel of unemployment on your birthday, these were the missed emotions that went through my head when it was 12:02., I knew I the first person to call me would be my nutty cousin, she makes a point to call me the first on my birthday, every year around. Prob. It’s because she knew if she forgot, I would literally trash her…lol.

The next one in the row wud be my bro, an sms ‘ happy birthday to you ‘ , a lot like the message he sent last year, then my college buddy arun sms. These were the defaults. It always makes me feel bad, when special ones miss out my birthday. More like dad, probably I have inherited it from him.

Unlike last year, this year I was with my school buddies in buskin robins, where shaheen was whispering in Joel’s year, dude…two more minutes and we will get him on the street, within a minutes I had joel footmarks on my pants, and ya like any of my birthday’s we had a bash on the street. J Cheers to fahad, shah, febu, Joe

0 comments: